The Pan Shop owner faces problems while dealing with the Customer and the Supplier. These problems can be resolved through the following methods stated below.
- The customers buy products like cigarettes/chocolates/pan masalas, etc which are small in size.
- Due to multiple customers and similar products sold many times a day, it becomes very tough for the pan shop owner to remember the details of all customers buying.
- The mentioned goods in credit and situations can be different where the customers buy fewer products or do not even buy products.
- But the pan shopkeeper mentions some credit transactions in the customer’s account.
- So it becomes very tough to track these types of transactions.
- Lezrapp solves the mentioned problem with ease as the pan shopkeeper can add transactions of multiple customers easily with just a click.
- At the same time, he can take pictures of sold goods with screen signatures too.
- Similarly, the pan shopkeeper also buys lots of small-size materials with credit from some suppliers.
- And there might be room to miss some materials which the supplier has supplied and the pan shopkeeper is unable to find it.
- Situations can be vice versa too.
- Lezrapp solves the problem with ease as both the pan shopkeeper and the supplier can take pictures of sold goods.
- This can easily solve the mentioned problem meanwhile tracking the purchase and payments made too.