LezrApp solves problems related to chicken/meat/fish shop
There are a few problems that a shopkeeper faces while dealing with the customer and the supplier. Here is a solution to all those problems.
- Most of the time chicken/fish and meat are supplied to regular customers like hotels and restaurants where multiple staff comes to take the delivery.
- There are chances when it comes to payment the shopkeeper faces the problems like less and rotten meat and even he has to answer like who came to take the delivery or to whom it was delivered.
- In the case of paper books, it is not possible to capture images of the meat delivered along with images of the weighing scale & also to whom it was delivered.
- Lezrapp makes it possible as it captures the details of the sold goods like to whom it was delivered, what was delivered, how much quantity was being delivered, and when it was delivered.
- Lezrapp also notifies the customer with interactive statements where the customer can view the transaction details along with that he can view the transactional images too.
- Everything is being done in real-time.
- The shopkeeper would make purchases from the supplier where to date it was done only with transactional figures like the quantity and amount of goods purchased.
- But it was not possible to track the condition of the goods and pictures was not possible with traditional paper books or any billing software.
- With lezrapp the shopkeeper can track all transactions along with the quantity and quality too.
- Moreover, if the shop owner can remotely track the above where his staff has made the purchases too.
- If the supplier has sold rotten or fewer quantity goods then the shopkeeper can deduct or ask for an additional discount for the rotten/ short supply goods.